Monday, July 21, 2014

So far so good. Life is good when you look positively!

 oops i accidentally left magic in z's room all night. poor kitty was so clingy when he got out.  he probably wanted to cuddle with us and knows that z is off limits for now.
Trying to continue on with my high from yesterday.  Garrett had to work at 8 so he set the alarm for 630.  We both got up and i started making a bottle for Zypher, who woke up at 645 :)  This really could not get any better!
We let z play around and crawl and explore on his own until 730 when i donned my work out gear and put z in clothes, poured apple juice in a sippy cup and grabbed the diaper bag and keys.

I plan on walking a mile, or further, depending on how things (heat mainly) go.  Well there is a shocker! I cant get into the parking lot :( Turns out they are repainting the parking stripes.  Way to go school district/ city for letting the public know this information. No i dont mind parking on the street and going out of my way to get to the track anyways.

I am not going to let this ruin my day though! I started up my cd player (ancient, i know! but i couldnt find our mp3s!!!) But it didnt play. it kept saying error no matter which cd i put in. oh well, no big deal. begin walking and oh the sun.  why didnt i bring sunglasses? oh yea i cant find them because z likes to play with them.  Well no biggie.  We get a half a mile down and stop to hydrate.  At 3/4 of a mile, z decides every few steps he wants to drop all his toys.  At a mile we stopped and it still only took 20 minutes :) I walked an extra quarter lap at a slow pace to cool off and the breeze felt amazing.  However, the heat did not.  Even at 8 AM the darn heat was getting bad.  
As we were packing up, a crop duster started flying overhead so we HAD to watch it.  Z even waved to it a few times.

As i start the van up, i realize oh hey, in my little cubby i have two sunglasses. HAHA!!!

Z is taking a nap.
I have gotten my transcript ordered and sent to the community college, I sectioned up the hamburger meat to what we would be eating.  I finally called the doctor about z's cough and runny nose and they can see him this afternoon.  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment