Tuesday, July 15, 2014

heres a blog theres a blog and another little blog...

I just have that dang llama song stuck in my head today.

this morning, Zypher decided that coffee looks better on him and on the floor than in the coffee cup.  sigh. he also did not want to take a morning nap.  He doesnt want me either.  we were going to go walk our mile today but we cant because it is raining so instead we opened the door and watched the rain.

I made bank sunday! I found a keurig, a singing elmo car, a ball pit, and an inflatable baby tub (i thought it was a baby pool :( sad day) all for 20 bucks! yes the keurig makes a god aweful ugly noise when it is brewing, but it still works.  The elmo car is faded, but it works! the ball pit has four places that you blow into to blow it up, but hey its a ball pit!

I applied to GCCC (garden city community college) and i guess i am in so long as i get three reference letters. from a personal, a counselor, and a work supervisor...okay then better get cracking if i want them to get in on time!!!

Magic is being cuddly because of the weather and now that i have done this blog i feel like i am going to go write.

No comments:

Post a Comment