Wednesday, August 13, 2014

mood swing blues

Today was supposed to be awesome! i woke up with the school alarm my husband set (gotta get back in the school schedule it starts next week!) I fed z and me.
Z today hs proven difficult.  he is getting on my nerves and i keep finding myself yelling at him. it makes me feel so terrible!  I just cant figure out this funk.  I was in it last night too. counldnt decide if i was in the mood or not...if you follow me.

It could be because when we went shopping, there was NO formula, and at dillons there was NO meat :( i think we hit the store at a bad time... five pm.

I have started a program called Rockin Body.  its a nice work out.  Hard and i sweat really badly.
I walk in the morningis when it is still cooler out. I usually get about a mile and a quarter in...although my husband says that the lane six i use the designated walking lane is acutually longer than a mile, he says he will figure out the details at a later date so i know if im actually walking more than that.  I have to push harder because its not making me sweat anymore.

I have made all our dinners for the month and neatly put them in the freezer.   yay!

I made z a bottle and apologized to him for yelling at him so much this morning and all he could do was smile and keep drinking his bottle.

Zypher and i went to the lap swim.  I did two walking laps, swam 8 laps, and two cool down walking laps.  I also worked on some cardio but not a lot.  He was flirting with the guards.

I feel so tired but i cant sleep.  I am crying and i really think i woke up on the wrong side of bed...literally i did though.  what do you do when a workout still doesnt cure your mood?  Answer, you call a babysitter and HOPE they are available, pop in sailor moon, and get a drink. well okay i didnt have a drink because i will have to drive to pick up z, but i may have one later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment