Sunday, July 20, 2014

a possible real post

The last few days i have undergone an extremely annoying thing.  I just cant place it!  I want to tell everyone at work who comes in to go home and leave me alone, but then i knew i wouldnt be there much longer if i did that.  I enjoy my job.  I was just extremely irritable.

Then this morning i woke up feeling really good.  
I did so much today, breakfast, church, work out, and i was so happy.  this was one of my better days for sure! even though zypher threw up on me at church most likely because i was jostling him around playing with him.

well here is an update on this post.  it is so cute to watch Garrett get in and take a bath with z.  He teaches him how to make the ducks squirt water and then he will also show him and help him wash up.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment