Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pour me a stiff one

I am so angry that the world hates me today!

My computer has somehow gotten a virus, and i know how to get rid of it, but its a sneaky virus and is one step ahead of me. :/

Well, we went and got groceries and we always get a gift card for mcdonalds too so we can eat after.  I guess my body didnt want ANY of it. i barely ate.  Everything was annoying too. Like the beeps on the dang timers, the fact that my sandwhich was crooked, the seatbelt for the child seat was broken, my mcflurry was made with the icecream then the m&ms put on top, not mixed in like seriously people?! whatever.

We got home and garrett didnt put groceries away because he brought them in, and yes, that is our usual thing but dammit today i just wanted to slap the shit out of him for saying that.
We put z to bed and i put in the last disc of The Flash- my crush from childhood john shipp.  Anyways, the disc doesnt work! UGH and i know when i turn it in tomorrow at the library the bitchy lady is going to look at me like im crazy.  she ALWAYS DOES! im supposed to have teacher privileges which means unlimited books for a month and 12 discs instead of 6 for the month but she NEVER lets me check out that many because i work at the gas station so im not a teacher. Good thing im EXCELLENT friends with the library director.  :)  He will fix it for me. come to think of it, she doesnt give garrett his month of books either.

I applied for FAFSA for early childhood education associates degree from the community college here and the damned thing says that im not entering my correct tax info! wtf?! i have it right here in my hand and its nto right?! Tits!!

Not to mention i work tomorrow noon to five then sat 8 to five and Garrett instead of doing anything helpful has decided to hide in the basement. thank you technology...not

just give me a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment