Tuesday, March 5, 2019

A Post

True to its namesake, March came in like a lion!!
We cancelled school Monday March 4 with temperatures at negative 16 with the wind chill!!  There was also about four inches of snow.  Luckily it was the fluffy powdery stuff. 

Let me just update you on things so far.
My son was so sick but the doctors just kept saying it was a cold.  Even with his temperature spiking to 104 at times.  He was so good about it though, lots of cuddles and lots of over the counter medication.
At one point I was supposed to go out on a date, but needed to be a mom.  Luckily the guy understood.

School has been going well. I have a great relationship with several of the students, but others not so much.  I have hit a wall with one kid and hope that maybe i can get a little more information when I talk to the case manager.

To follow up on the date: rescheduled for this weekend, the beginning of March.  We went and watched Alita Battle Angel. I highly recommend it.  It has unexpected "feels." I bought the tickets and the popcorn and he got the drinks.  It was a great combo really.  He is so sweet.  We went back to his place and watched Austin Powers.  I have only ever saw that in bits and pieces.  We stopped halfway through to go eat, and went back to finish it.  Along with The Mask and Yes Man.  It was a great way to end the weekend.

I also finished a book, Lucky Suit.  So cheesy but a quick, easy read.

No comments:

Post a Comment