Monday, February 11, 2019

Beware

I see that I have gained some new readers on this blog.  Welcome, welcome.

I would like to start by saying this is my own personal blog and what I put is mine.  With that in mind, here is my story.

This weekend I enjoyed the company of my friends.  I had gone over to my friends house after work Friday night for a group meeting.  As I mentioned previously, I am in a Star Wars saber group.  We don't do a lot during the winter months but sometimes you just want your friends.  We watched Avatar the Last Airbender.  I approached the door, heard my favorite line and burst through the door and finished the quote.  For those of you curious souls, it is "It's a giant mushroom! Maybe it's friendly! Friendly mushroom!" One of my friends was not blessed to see this as a kid, and so we had to rewind it so she could hear everything not just me.

Got home and enjoyed some sleep.  So much so in fact, that i was asleep until noon when my kid came in and told me to rise and shine.  I knew that I needed to get up.  I had to play with my kiddo and I needed to fold laundry and do the dishes.  Mostly I needed to figure out how i was going to go to work and the Harry Potter Party at the bookstore.  All things aside, I did go.  I caught the tail end of the party, bought three books for my kiddo (dinosaurs and space), and made it to work no problems.
I had my friend's daughter help me make a Luna Lovegood Lion head!!  But it doesnt fit, so I am going to have to remake it.  

So I get to work and do well.  It is fun to work at the ice cream shop, its a lot of down time when there arent a lot of people right now in the winter but I am assured that we will pick up in the spring.  I will be working on Valentine's day.  But that is not a big deal.

Back to my day.  I went to my friend's house again after work and this kids is where things happen.  We played a game, Joking Hazard.  Loved it!!  We decided to play one where we drink.  I dont know what was happening or why, but i drank.  I drank so much.  I know that I was pretty wasted because I told the cat to shush.  I also had to hold the cards pretty much to my face to read them.  I do not wish this on ANYONE.  I felt so horrible the next day.  I was dry heaving all day and finally after eating a banana I was able to toss my cookies.  Again, I DO NOT wish this of anyone.  Don't do it kids.  Just DONT.  I stayed the night with them so that I could sleep and get rid of the drunkness.  Sunday I could hardly do anything but play with my son quietly.  I was cold and shaking. 

So that my friends and readers is how my weekend was.  

No comments:

Post a Comment