Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Lots of things

So many things have happened lately!  I need to let you all in on a few things.

Spring Break. I worked at the ice cream store pretty much all week.  Hours equal hours though!
It was alright overall though.  Our waffle cone iron died, we ran out of rocky road ice cream, and people were sad and upset.  People were also upset that we don't offer free water. We have bottles of water that are available to be bought for a dollar, but not like a cup we can give out to you...

Okay so I will spill the beans and let you know that I did end up sleeping with (read as: had sex with) the guy that I was seeing.  We weren't  planning on it.  It happened.  It was great.
We are good friends and we see each other a lot especially with the wedding coming up.  He is the best man and I am a bridesmaid so we get to help out with 'lil details.  I hope to goodness that doesn't detour your reading.  I mean, I like the guy and he has said that he likes me but isn't ready to be in a relationship so just hanging out as friends will have to be enough, and for now it is. 

Well as far as spring break goes, it wasn't too bad.  My son wanted to be the statue of liberty and so I spent an entire evening making him a crown out of paper plates and construction paper and paint.  It turned out nicely!!  He turned his dinosaur tail inside out so the scales did not show, and he was so happy!!

Okay in one week I will be going to comicon!! I am SOOO excited to meet my hero, John Wesley Shipp, the original Flash *in my eyes*  and then on top of it i get to show off my awesome skills at makin costumes, especially with what I already have in my closet!! :D

Well this is about all i have to say

No comments:

Post a Comment