Thursday, January 31, 2019

Just rambles

What do you do when you join an online book club for a book that only does one chapter a week and you have already finished the book?  Asking for...well... myself.  I have really been looking forward to this book and I got it on audible which I never foresaw myself liking to be honest.  I always loved the feel and smell of physical books in my hand, but when I go to the gym (yes that IS still a thing :D) I need something to listen to that helps me drown out my tears of pain...just kidding.  I need something to keep me occupied while I do my weights and sometimes I just want something besides music.

Anyways, to the gym thing.  I am actually really enjoying it.  I go pretty hard when I do go.  I don't really follow any routines per se, but i know that Wednesdays I work out to Richard Simmons :D  and the rest of the week I try to work as much of my body as tolerable.  Today I did my abs, and then I ran for about 20 minutes.  and when I say ran, i mean I went at a pace of 2.0 to 4.9 every few minutes and switched back and forth.

Let me just tell ya that I charged my fitbit yesterday (Wednesday) at noon and now it is at half battery again, so I will be looking for a new fitbit soon.  If it cant handle more than a day of me  hahaha! I have had this particular model for about a year now so hopefully that is the only reason it is having so many issues.  I have enjoyed my colorful bands though so maybe i can get a new one that has several colors :D

I am overall more happy and more energetic these days.

1 comment: