Friday, January 25, 2019

Dragging

I feel as though I am dragging!! I had a day off of work so I feel like my week is going slow. I wanted it to be Monday at the gym this morning, but it was TUESDAY!

Also, I am still going to the gym!  I took three days off from it and I ate like crap this weekend but Im still human guys!

BUT speaking of weekend, my weekend was pretty awesome.  I did a lot of things with my friends, after I had worked at the ice cream shop.  Everyone wanted ice cream this weekend.  It was crazy insane! I usually get off at 9 on Saturdays, and I was there until almost 10! 

Anyways, a few friends and I went to see Dragon Ball Super Broly in a town about three hours away.  I dont know much about this series, but I knew enough to follow along.  It was really great! It sure did not feel like two hours! THATS for sure!! 
We left at 7 in the morning, got to the place in time to grab a bite to eat just a snack to tide us over so there was no need for concessions.  After, we went to Cracker Barrel.  I had never been.  I loved it.  The whole aesthetic was great, wholesome family friendly.  Walking through the gift store was fun.  I found several things that were cute and we also got to walk by the fireplace as we were walked to our table.  Delicious food ya'll.  I encourage ya to try it. 

On our way home we stopped by a store that we havent had in our town for about a year.  So much fun being in this store.  It was bigger so there were many more things available for us to look at. 

I then went to a movie with another friend when we arrived back in town.  That one was incredible.  It had me in the feels!!  There were some problematic kids there, and there were people sitting behind me that told them off and after they had been an issue for a good half of the movie, ended up cussing at them.  The kids left and did not come back.  Which was good because they kept messing with the lights.  The movie had me crying, thrillers aren't supposed to hit you in the feels like that!!

Overall I had a lot of fun. 

I am so glad that I have been working on this and the internet went out for three days!! So I am sorry that it is late.

No comments:

Post a Comment