Tuesday, January 15, 2019

New year

New year, new me!  I know we have all made these resolutions.
I love the way I am feeling though.  I have started eating better and drinking more water.  I have also been going to the gym every morning.  It is an amazing feeling.  In two weeks I have dropped 3 pounds!!  I decided that during Christmas break I was going to keep my school schedule and I started getting up an hour earlier than usual. I would go to the gym and then take my showers there too. 
It has helped in my new me routine.

I have also been doing more communicating with God.  I know, not everyone's cup of tea, but I feel that it is helping more than I knew that I needed.

I have also been trying to be more patient with my son.  We learned that he has severe combined ADHD.  The doctor said that he may have high functioning autism but his ADHD is too severe to make a full diagnosis.  He is finally eating more, but it is always the same thing:  sausage links and pancakes, ham and mayo sandwiches.  He loves sweet pickles and olives. 

So what is new with you guys this year!?

No comments:

Post a Comment