Monday, August 7, 2017

Starwars Group

another successful night at lightsaber club :D

oh how i wish i could convey the amazing feeling it is to hold the hilt of a powerful weapon in your hand and be able to mold the minds of the future.

We had a great time last night, starting with pizza and pop, our first snack night :D
Lightsaber Club is one of the best things i have ever joined!!  it is such a blast to have such great friends around even if it is only once a week.

Last night was great because we had a LOT of people stop by and join us in our dueling.  I gave out all of the club cards that I had with me.

My favorite group that stopped by was a family.  A girl and her two brothers and their mom and dad.  We stopped and let them play with the sabers and that girl just kicked butt!!  she was amazing at it!!

As we were wrapping up for the night, a group of kids I taught at school before they graduated came by and joined us.  I had the pleasure of being able to help them learn some attacking and defending moves.

I hope that this continues as we go on in the year and in the future.

I may just have to make a blog for the group ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment