Saturday, August 26, 2017

A while before a post.

Im getting worse about posting and I am sorry!!

i have no idea what is going on in my life thus far.  THe guy i was dating hasnt spoken to me in over a month and wont annswer anyform of communication i try.  Short of going to his house, becasue his parents scare me...

Lil guy's bday is monday, trying not to cry over it.
We are having his birhtday party today and not a lot of people can come like I invited.  I hope he doesnt mind just having the family because it seems that is all that is coming with the exception of my long time friend who has a kik only a month older than him.  :D

we made cookies and bought cake and are grilling so this will be fun! it is solar system themed.  Kid knos so much about the planets

Been working out with my friend.

Lil guy is reading. like actual sentences!  sounding the words out and all

My phone has been lost into the void, I have not been able to find it.

we had a fish infected with ich so we had to clean the whole tank and pretty much all the fish died.  It was heart breaking.  Umbreon and his twin are still alive and so is ONE of my sisters angel fish.  and two small red gourmis and two big gourmis

No comments:

Post a Comment