Monday, July 31, 2017

Club- Starwars!!


Hey guys!! I see a lot of you following sweet prince on his blog, but hey i have one too lol.

I started going to a club (link if you have a facebook!)  Salina Kansas StarWars Fans, Lightsaber Dueling, Collectors and Cosplay
It is so awesome!!
i am having so much fun with these guys!!!

We meet every weekend (Sunday nights) at the local park and everyone brings a saber, but there are some there for those who have not got one at the moment!!
I dont have one (yet)  but i like learning with what is provided!!
Plus it is just so chill.  No pressure to do anything and we all have a collective mindset *meaning we all like about the same things :D


I shall see if i can get pictures to upload maybe a video too!! the video is of The Fearless Leader doing his thing

so this is me (blue)  and one of the other members striking a pose

No comments:

Post a Comment