Friday, July 14, 2017

Habits

I had not been to the gym regularly because of just random things. I started going again because I didnt like the way i was always tired and sluggish.  I just wanted to feel good about myself again.
I have a membership so i better use it.

The first night a friend went with me.  We just did some abs and a little light cardio to get our bodies reminded of what it feels like to work out.  The next night she worked late so i went alone.  I did legs. lots and lots of leg work.  Last night we went and did a warm up on the bikes, then alternated between abs and arms in a ten set rotation.

I am totally feeling it today, but it is so worth it!  I am feeling better.

Now i just need to make sure that my diet follows through as well (read that as DO NOT EAT AN ENTIRE PACK OF TWIZZLERS JES!!!)

I am also getting back into writing.  Which makes me feel good about myself when i can write something down from my own imagination lol

No comments:

Post a Comment