Friday, September 13, 2019

People HI

I am still alive. 
I am in classes this year and loving them! I am already very happy with my kiddos in class!!

My son started Kindergarten and I am an emotional mess!  He is doing really well and comes home excited about his science class.

I am still modeling, I am still doing work outs and shakes. 
I am reading a lot more.  I am also listening to audio books. 

Lets get real.  I know that I am not where i want to be physically, so i am working on that.  Recently I have not been able to get out of bed in the mornings to get to work out and that is not my happy place.  I start off great, monday tuesday sometimes wednesday but by the week's end, i am dead.  I hope that by being honest with myself i can honestly say it is my diet, probably even my emotional state.  I have been doing a lot of people helping which i am good at but i havent taken time for me in a while so this is me trying to reconnect with myself.  Writing and reading have always been my escape so I need to remember to do that :D

Hope you are still around to listen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment