Wednesday, September 25, 2019

General update

alright yall! 
I applied and got the assistant debate coach position so i have been working with the kids on that.  We had our first meet last night and I feel like there were nerves and even though we were practicing and didnt really know what we were doing, the nerves dissipated by the end of the night and i had hyper kids on the way home. 

In one of the classes I am in, Intro to Theater, we are getting ready to preform monologues.  One kid has decided to do Juliet's Romeo.  I am excited because I love Romeo and Juliet so I am helping her do that. 

Biology is going well. 

Art class is going well.

Overall I feel like I am doing well with everything as far as work goes.  I am still struggling to get up in the morning and go to the gym. 

My love life is a mess yall.  I do not feel like I am doing so great in that area. 

I had someone tell me that I look really cute and out of the era all the time and it lifted me up because sometimes all you need is a little compliment to get you through the day.

Try and do good today. Compliment someone today. 

I think that I have carpal tunnel in my right wrist.  I have been wearing a brace for a few weeks, taking it off to breath once and a while but last night it was so stinky that I had to take it and wash it so we shall see how my day goes today without it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment