Friday, March 28, 2014

RAGE RANT contains language

So I go in to my work place at 7:15 am so that i can get a cup of coffee and I double checked that I was to go in at noon, which i was.  Boss tells me that the pumps have stopped pumping and oh guess what, we have to wait until maintenance comes to work on them.  SIGH.

Ok so I get Zy all ready to go and I get to the sitter and they tell me that they cant watch Z tomorrow (Sat) because its prom and they need to get their daughter all ready for it and what not.  UGH!!!

Well here goes my work day.  No too bad to start off with. They were working on the pumps (guess the filter was from 2010 and some connections had come loose, go figure). Things are going great! I am happy, smiling and getting more done than normal.  And cue the friday after school rush (3:20-4) which normally is not a problem, yet today, at THIS time, the pumps decide to stop working AGAIN. I called the help desk and the guy says "Well is there fuel in the ground?"  I dont know! how am i supposed to know!? "I dont know sir, how do i check that?"
"You read your meter" What meter?  "Uhm where is that?" "It should be on the switchboard with the rest of the numbers you use to change the gas prices..." "We dont have that. we still have to change them by ourselves sir." "Oh well then i cant really help" ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!? I HAVE 5 customers in here needing fuel and ITS NOT FUCKING WORKING!!!!!!

I  am working with the customers though with a smile on my face and being as jolly as i can because hey thats how you make the world go round right?  but really on the inside i am screaming and crying and having an anxiety meltdown. people are pissed off at me, like its MY fault that everything has stopped working.  And i am just wondering how much more of this i can take.  I mean for real people, why does going to work have to trigger my anxiety? every single time i am there, something happens/ goes wrong! its starting to make me wonder just how much the extra 400 a month is worth... Its helping us pay bills and keep from going in the hole each month. and dont suggest that we be frugal with our spending because we are.  We dont do anything that isnt a bill or some sort of payment ie loans and student loans.

 So i called my manager who was upset that helpdesk guy didnt help me. said he would make sure that the guy would lose his job. (yea livid manager is not cool remind me to stay on his good side!) anywho, he reset the system and it worked...for ten minutes.  sigh. then i got really busy AGAIN and couldnt get to call the helpdesk again or do any of my closing duties.  I have no idea what is going to happen.

I have two missed text messages and a missed phone call from my babysitters trying to get a hold of me to see if i was off of work yet because they apparently have somewhere to be at 530. UGH!!!!

Now i have a screaming baby and shaken nerves and a cat that is meowing my head off and i cant seem to calm down to take care of any of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment