Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Failure

Someone help me out, i am failing at going to the gym in the mornings.  I think it is because I am staying up and trying to get things done for the house but I havent had any luck this week.  Last week i went three times, so yay! 

I bought a lot of nail polish from my friends, so I have really pretty nails when I go out and coach debate.  Some of my debaters are doing well.  I know I am looking more professional because I am looking to show the kids that its all about being professional. 
I am still modeling for Cato, if you have Instagram, find them CatoSalinaKS
It is fun.  It lets me be myself and show that even us bigger women can have cute clothes! 

I am still doing my business, and if you are interested you should let me know!! :D  I need to get motivated to go to the gym though so any motivational techniques you have, please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment