Thursday, November 3, 2016

This is going to be weird

For anyone who is still following, I have a date on saturday.  I am super excited about it and I cannot wait!! I know that we are going to dinner but that is about it.  I work that morning until half an hour before he comes to get me, so I will hopefully have time to do my hair and makeup and change if i choose to, which i probably wont with a half hour to do so in. Im not a girly girl where i have to have a lot of outfit changes or make up but this is the first date i have been on in a LOOOOONG time.

I have known this person for a while.  We knew each other in high school.  I do like him and I am glad that we are getting this chance.

I really cannot contain how happy i am, or describe it in words. I havent felt like this for an extremely long time and I couldnt feel any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment