Saturday, June 18, 2016

School and others

midterms are upon us!! It is midterms in summer session.  I am taking 6 hours of courses and my first class, Introduction to Instructional technology is like a foreign language, in fact, it is so horrid to me that i am at a 77 percent which is a D in this class.  No joke.

in my young child development class i have a 98 percent (A).

each class has two assignments due in a week and it is hard being a full time mom, working full time, and taking only six hours!!  i was just fine with the six hours during the school year where i was a para because it was easy to go home, log in and read a text book, but i work such weird hours at this summer job i am scrambling to find a real time to do it, but i dont want to drop out!!

I started a membership at a gym and i love it!  i like the feeling of sweating and i like the people it is a great atmosphere.  it is easy and so fun especially when i go because hardly anyone is there!!

my last semester at school, i did 6 course credit hours and passed them with a Diverse Learners 91 (b) and a 93 (also considered to be a B) in Foundations of Education.

Im telling you this is crazy grading scale for me but i really want to stick to it and to my gym membership!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment