Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Why is this small town

Why is this small town that is supposedly "family and community oriented" so unfriendly? 
I have been working out every morning since June at 715 ish at the high school track.  I bring z with me because well he likes being outside and it is nice to do something together. 
Today i was told i could no longer do this because my stroller will damage the track.  If i do not comply, i can no longer enter grounds even for games.  Like WTF!?  seriously what the hell is going on in this town?
I talked to the super of the school and she said, "Well i guess you were just lucky and didnt get caught before now."
I wouldnt mind just walking the town literally one end where i am to the other is a mile, but there are no sidewalks.  I have to walk myself and my son across a busy highway if i walk at all.
I was told ther ewas a rec center where there was a gym, but i cant get a membership because thats 40 a month which we dont have.  and z wouldnt be allowed because no one under the age of 14 is allowed. 
I get it the need for safety and all, but i swear im going to shoot someone.  Im sick and tired of being looked down on in this town because i am not a teacher and work at the gas station. 

No comments:

Post a Comment