Thursday, May 29, 2014

for real...

Time for the pool!! Outside in the sun, in the water, and lots of time with my lil guy and hubby...well when he isnt working at the pool himself.  I decided that as i was wanting to swim myself, i would take zy into the big pool. BIG mistake!!  Even though the baby pool is still to deep for z and there were a lot of small children and even kids as old as second grade in there, i wanted to do my own swimming!  So into the big pool we went. When i first got in, one of the kids who recognized me came over and just splashed us both. i looked at him and was like really? that was not cool.  I have my baby here with me and you splashed us.  He looked at me like so whatever and swam away.  UGH! where the friggen hell are the ADULTS!? the rule is if you are under 12 you HAVE to have an adult with you, but hey guess what? NOONE listens to the rule.  It is the STUPIDEST SORRIEST EXCUSE FOR A POOL I HAVE EVER BEEN TO! the only times i am really happy there are when it is just me and z. and thats either at 11 A or 5 P when its lap swim.  I hate that i have to seclude us like this, but i have no choice.  the kids dont understand even the ones in the baby pool splash and where are the parents for them too? no you just sent them there with their older sibling? god i really hate this!  its literally the worst idea ever to have it only be 1 dollar to get in and allow kids to come by themselves without adults.  I take that back, even if there are adults there, they are either worse than the kids, or sitting on their asses doing absolutely nothing.

I really want to just scream!  i mean seriously, WHY do i even bother?  Garrett and i came up with a plan that was supposed to help me not be so busy and tired all the time, and HE ISNT HOLDING UP HIS END!!! I am the one who is doing it all!  I am seriously pissed! i mean for reals!  He spent ALL morning playing games on the computer instead of doing things like the dishes. granted i watched a few episodes of dr who instead of doing the dishes or other things as well, but im not the one who has to go in to work from 12 to 930. which will "make me tired and just want to sleep" WELL WELCOME TO MY WORLD. No, you cant sleep.  I dont get to, so you dont get to.

Lets talk about how shitty my landlord is...i told her there was a leak in the pipe under the sink and it makes it difficult to do dishes without getting flooded and moldy...and nothing. hasnt done a thing.  the dead tree in the yard that was supposed to be taken care of last spring, still there. the gutters that fell during the 2012 ice/snow storm right after christmas...still not fixed or put back.  glass window shattered on the door to the backyard two weeks after we moved in...still not fixed. but hey the sagging car port that we never use is fixed. thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment